Monday, September 01, 2014

The Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior (Dukes Behaving Badly, #1)The Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior by Megan Frampton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Edelweiss gave me an uncorrected proof of this book, and I'm so glad they did. I've not had the pleasure of reading Megan Framptonbefore, but I'm very grateful for the opportunity.

The Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior

is a charming story about an unconventional pair of lovers drawn together by a little girl. No, it's not the most original of tales, but it's handled well. The characters are engaging, their connection and ultimate romance seems genuine and progresses naturally. I dare not offer much in the way of spoilers, as the book is not due out yet for some time. But it was a very enjoyable, satisfying read.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.hyperantivirus.com/?id=MYEY1AAMExEdfEx